NAUDI enhances its international partnership network
The National Association of Ukrainian Defence Industries and National Defense Industries Association of the Republic of Lithuania (NGPA) concluded the Agreement on Cooperation in Defence and Security Industries on February 22, Lithuania.
The parties agreed to commit to the following:
- Search for partners for product procurement, research and development, and technology transfer;
- Advice on particular aspects of the national legislation in the field of defense procurement;
- Assist in interactions with national authorities, pan-European structures and organizations, and NATO organizations;
- Organize exhibitions, demonstrations, tests, conferences, and other industry-specific events.
- Contribute to education, training, and internship.
- Cooperate in the financial and investment spheres.
“Following another escalation round by the Russian Federation, we are committed to strengthening partnership with institutions and organizations of friendly nations, – noted Andrii Senchenko, NAUDI Head. – Our longstanding and trusted partner, the Republic of Lithuania, consistently advocates sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine at the world’s most powerful diplomatic platforms. Therefore, the agreement with the GNPA is a timely strategic step to build a sustainable international defence and security partnership network.”
Help Ukrainian Armed Forces
On Tuesday, ...
THE UKRAINIAN ARMY MUST RIDE ON UKRAINIAN CARS, FLY ON UKRAINIAN HELICOPTERS AND PLANES, SHOOT UKRAINIAN UKRAINIAN WEAPONS WITH UKRAINIAN WEAPONS
This was sta...