GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS OF THE KYIV CITY ORGANIZATION OF EMPLOYERS OF THE DEFENSE INDUSTRY OF UKRAINE
On Tuesday, December 7, the Kyiv City Organization of Employers of the Defense Industry of Ukraine held a general meeting with the participation of the Chairman of the Association and individual heads of regional employers’ organizations.
During his speech, the Chairman of NAUDI Andriy Senchenko said that the Association is working proactively in the legal field. Thus, representatives of the Association participate in the work of public councils at ministries and central executive bodies, the Coordination Platform for the Development of Weapons on the basis of the Ministry of Strategy and Industry.
NAUDI specialists are working on the development of a new standard state contract for the supply (purchase) of products for DOZ, as well as in the direction of liberalization of foreign economic activity in the field of weapons.
Mr. Senchenko also stressed the importance of active participation of member companies in the work of the Association as a critical factor of success.
In turn, the head of the Kyiv city organization of employers of the defense industry of Ukraine Vladyslav Belbas summed up the work of NAUDI for 2021. Among the key achievements:
- work with leading educational and scientific institutions of Ukraine;
- concluding an Agreement on Cooperation with the Defense Industry Association of the Republic of Indonesia, a Memorandum of Cooperation with the Tbilisi Aircraft Plant, a Memorandum of Cooperation with the consulting company Black Trident (USA);
- participation in the work of bilateral commissions on military-technical cooperation with foreign states;
- conducting joint exhibition activities;
- permanent dialogue with European Defense Industry Associations.
During the event, NAUDI members outlined an action plan for 2022 and expressed confidence in the successful implementation of its mission to provide the Ukrainian army with modern weapons and promote the products of the national defense industry in the international arena.