ABOUT THE STATE OF TESTING OF BOHDANA SAU FIRST ORAL – ONLY AT THE NAUDI STAND
The participant of NAUDI Kramatorsk Heavy Machine Tool Plant (KZVV) has developed the first in Ukraine model of armament that meets NATO standards – self-propelled long-range high-speed 155 mm howitzer with automatic loading (DKR “Bogdan”). At the exhibition “Weapons and Security-2021” the designers will tell in detail about the course of state tests that are underway these days https://gebyar123.web.fc2.com/.
“Bogdana” is designed to perform fire tasks from direct fire damage to enemy objects to the depth of the battle formations of the first echelon brigades, as well as tasks from general fire damage at a range of up to 40 km, depending on the type of projectile.
The Ukrainian howitzer has the ability to fire at targets from closed firing positions using all 155-mm shots that comply with the JBMOU memorandum:
• high-explosive fragments, including shells with improved aerodynamic shape;
• shells with increased firing range (active-jet shells, shells with a bottom gas generator);
• cassette-type shells, cumulative, special (smoke, lighting, etc.);
• high-precision ammunition.
The main fire tasks for self-propelled howitzers are:
• destruction (suppression) of MLRS, field artillery, enemy mortars;
• destruction of tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, armored personnel carriers and other enemy armored vehicles at combat positions, during the march and in areas of concentration;
• damage to enemy manpower and firepower;
• damage to helicopters on landing sites;
• destruction of field fortifications and other fortifications;
• performing special tasks.
Details at the NAUDI stand (pavilion №2, place №2-A31) at the exhibition “Weapons and Security-2021”.
It will be recalled that the Kramatorsk Heavy Machine Tool Plant is the only developer in the country of a 155 mm artillery system, has unique capabilities for the production of barrels, retractable cylinders, rollers and other high-precision complex parts.